|Commandant’s Office||1-800-203-0086 or 334-683-2322|
|Emergency Night (4 p.m.-7 a.m.) and Weekend # 334-292-9690|
CADET MAILING ADDRESS *also for packages
102 College Street
Box # ________
PROFESSIONAL CADET PHOTOS:
Sam Houston, 334-683-2326, firstname.lastname@example.org
HOLIDAY LEAVE AND TRANSPORTATION:
Veterans Day Weekend—November 10-12
- 10 Nov. School is closed, normal leave procedures apply. Cadets must have leave forms approved by the Dean and their TAC Officers.
- 11 Nov. All cadets are required to be prepared to depart MMI Campus for Birmingham no later than 0800. Parade should be complete sometime around 3pm. Cadets with valid leave forms can depart from Birmingham upon conclusion of the parade if they have appropriate transportation.
- 12 Nov. All cadets are required to be back on campus by 6pm on Sunday.
Thanksgiving Break—November 17-26
- 13 Nov. Transportation requests must be in to MMI’s Transportation Office by 5pm.
- 17 Nov. Cadets may depart campus upon completion of their last class.
- 26 Nov. Cadets must be back on campus by 6pm.
Christmas Break—December 7, 2017-January 3, 2018
- 4 Dec. Transportation requests must be in to MMI’s Transportation Office by 4pm.
- 7 Dec. All non-graduating Cadets are released following their last exam. (See the exam schedule.)
- 9 Dec. Fall graduation.
- 2 Jan. ITC Cadre Reports
- 3 Jan. New Recruits Report
- 4 Jan. Returning Cadets Report