Marion Military Institute’s Consumer Information/Student Right to Know Page has been created to fulfill MMI’s compliance with the disclosure requirements under Title IV and The Higher Education Act (HEA). Clicking on the links provided on this page will take you to various web pages on our site that contain institutional information required for disclosure for all schools participating in Title IV programs. In addition, some links to outside sources have been provided for your convenience. Not all information is available on line, but may be distributed by other methods. If the information you seek is not posted, there is a name and email address for the person on campus who can direct you to the information you seek. For more on this requirement see the November 2009 Report titled Information to be Disclosed under the Higher Education Act of 1965: Suggestions for Dissemination.
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Information
- Federal Student Financial Aid Opportunities: Federal Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, Academic Competiveness Grants, Federal Work-Study and Student Loans. How to apply as a MMI Student.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Outside Scholarship Databases
- Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid:
- Are You Considering Dropping or Withdrawing from a Class?
- Withdrawals & Refund Policies
- Notice to All Students on Drug Law Violations and Ineligibility for Federal Financial Aid. For more information see FASFA FACTS
- Student Loan Information – Before you take out a student loan of any type you need to be aware of what you are doing. First, is there a source of free money? What is a promissory note? What are your responsibilities for repayment? When do repayments start? What is the interest rate? How long will it take me to pay off this loan? There are many great sources to answer these questions, but the federal government has made it very easy by providing this Financial Awareness Counseling Site.
Contact for Financial Aid Information: Jackie Wilson, Director of Financial Aid, email@example.com
Student Record Privacy and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- MMI Student Record Policy
- Notification of Rights Under FERPA
- Notice of Directory Information
- Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information
- Learn more about FERPA
Contact for FERPA and Student Record Privacy Information: Jeffery Logan, Registrar & Director of Academic Support, firstname.lastname@example.org
General Institutional Information
- Price of Attendance – Tuition and Fees at MMI
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund of Student Charges (includes tuition adjustment for complete withdrawal from institution)
- Enrollment Programs
Contact for Cost of Attendance and General Enrollment Program Information: Mrs. Brittany Crawford, Director of Admissions, email@example.com
- Academic Program
- Instructional Facilities
- Textbook Information
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and Non-Discrimination Classroom Policy
- Request for Accommodations
Contact for Academic Program Information: Lt Col Timothy T. Ullmann, USAF (ret), Chief Instructional Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- STARS – Statewide Alabama Transfer & Articulation Agreement
- Other Articulation Agreements available in the Academic Catalog Under Degree Program Information
Contact for Transfer of Credit Information: Jeffery Logan, Registrar & Director of Academic Support, email@example.com
Contact Information for Equal Opportunity/Non-Discrimination Policy Issues: Carmon Paige Fields, J.D., Director of Human Resources and Compliance, firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Use and Copyright Infringement
- Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act)
- Student Right to Know Athletic Disclosures – Includes financial aid provided to athletes and graduation rates for student athletes receiving financial aid:
Contact for Intercollegiate Athletic Program Information: Dr. Michelle Ivey, Director of Athletics, email@example.com
Student Outcomes Information (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Student Retention Rates
- Unduplicated Headcount; Graduation/Completion & Transfer Rates
- Pell Grant Recipients by Ethnicity and Gender
Student Profile Information
- The Corps 2015-16 – Fall Enrollment by Diversity & Program with Comparisons & Trends.
- Geographic Diversity
- MMI at a Glance – Fall Enrollment 2015
Contact for Student Outcomes and Student Profile Information: Logan Logan, Director of Institutional Research, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on Campus Security Policies and Crime Statistics
- Emergency Contacts & How to Report Crimes on Campus
- Emergency Response Procedures – Campus Safety Manual
- Department of Public Safety Annual Report (Clery Report – Campus Crime & Fire Statistics)
- Marion Military Institute 2014 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Daily Crime/Fire Log – See Campus Safety and Security, bottom of page.
Contact Information for Campus Security: Mrs. Polly Burns, email@example.com
Student/Cadet Life Issues
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness Program – MMI Cadet Manual, Chapter 11, Page 98.
- Vaccination/Immunization Policies – Marion Military Institute and Student Health Services strongly recommends that every student and their family review the updated list of immunizations most appropriate for the university student. Recommended vaccination schedules by age can be found online at the CDC website.
Contact Information for Student Health Services: Mrs. Rene Sumlin, Director of Health Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voter Registration – This government website has state by state details on voter registration as well as a mailable application applicable for every state in the nation. You can connect with your state elections office from the Contact Your State page contained here.
- AlabamaVotes.Gov Everything Alabama voters need to know
- Marion Military Institute Campus Organizations
- Cadet Life