Parents & Families
MMI Cadets, Parents & Families can find all the information they need about the college’s revised schedule in response to the Coronavirus on https://marionmilitary.edu/coronavirus/
Cadets are now allowed limited visits on campus during the Fall 2020 semester. View the guidelines and instructions here:
Parents and families, thank you for letting us make leaders of your sons and daughters. This part of our website was created with you in mind. Here, you can find out what’s going on at campus, what our cadets are doing, and about events you won’t want to miss.
View the Fall 2020 CRESTING video featuring freshmen ending their ITC cycle
Shuttle Bus (to/from Birmingham) info:
For Thanksgiving (semester end) departure the bus will depart from the guard house on TUESDAY November 24 at 1230, therefore departing flights should be arranged to board after 1630.
BUS POLICY 2020
- Buses have been equipped with wall mounted hand sanitizing stations in front and rear of seating areas.
- Disposable masks will be available and accessible to all passengers which are not in possession of approved facial covering when boarding.
- Signage containing all passenger safety policies will be applied to entrance/exit point of buses.
- Buses will be sanitized with disinfectant/sanitizer approved for control of coronavirus before all pre-trip and in-trip boarding, as well as immediately following post-trip exit.
- All passengers are required to use supplied hand sanitizer upon boarding bus.
- All passengers must apply approved facial covering before boarding bus and maintain application until exited from bus
- Passengers will be seated one passenger per row per side to maintain the best possible distancing.
- Passengers will maintain a minimum distance of six feet while boarding and exiting bus.
- When boarding passengers will be seated beginning on back seats and moving toward the front in order.
- Passengers will exit in order of seating from front to back maintaining six foot distancing during exit.