Student Portion CRRSSA Funding
MMI received $257,119 in CRRSSA Student Funding. 352 students were enrolled and received $1,186.79. Pell eligible students received an additional $500. 127 students were Pell eligible. The student checks were issued in April 2021.
06.30.2021 On April 14, 2021, MMI issued $481,251 in financial aid grants from funds that were awarded from the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021.
CARES Act 2020-2021 Quarterly Reports
- HEERF report ending Sept. 30, 2020
- HEERF report ending Dec. 31, 2020
- HEERF report ending March 31, 2021 (amended 12/31/21)
- HEERF report ending June 30, 2021
- HEERF report ending Sept. 30, 2021
- HEERF report ending Dec. 31, 2021
- HEERF report ending March 31, 2022
- HEERF report ending June 30, 2022
- HEERF report ending Sept. 30, 2022
8.3.20 MMI has signed and returned all eligible Certification agreements.
MMI received $481,251 in funding for the CARES Act. Refunds were evenly distributed among the 368 eligible students enrolled as of March 16, 2020. The refund consisted of a pro-rated room and board adjustment and funds for technology to support the transition to online classes. $300 was issued to each student as a technology grant and $1,007.75 was issued to each student for pro-rated room and board adjustments on May 28, 2020. The total issued to each student was $1,307.75.
MMI will receive an additional $282,189 to help cover expenses related to the remote and online instructional technology and capabilities, risk mitigation materials and equipment, and other COVID-19 related expenses.