Degree Works FAQ

What is Degree Works?

Degree Works is a web-based system that allows students and advisors to monitor progress towards degree completion.  Degree Works generates a degree audit report to easily identify courses needed to fulfill degree requirements.


Who can access Degree Works?

Degree Works is available to all currently enrolled students. Advisors and selected staff also have access to help support students in achieving their academic goals.  This software is confidential and can only be viewed through student and employee portals.


Can I register for classes in Degree Works?

No. While you can identify classes you still need in Degree Works, you must register for classes through OneACCS (MyMMI) by selecting the “Registration” option.


Will my transfer credit show in Degree Works?

Yes. Once your official college transcripts are received from your transfer institution(s) and have been evaluated by the Academic Affairs Office, your transfer credit will appear on your degree audit.  All official college transcripts will need to be sent to the Admissions Office.


Can I view my final grades in Degree Works?

Yes. Once final grades have been posted at the end of the semester, you will be able to view them on your audit.  Before grades are processed, in-progress classes will show a grade of a “REG.”


Can I request my official transcripts from Degree Works?

No. Degree Works only allows you to view your unofficial audit of your courses and progress towards completing your degree.  Official transcripts must be requested through OneACCS (MyMMI).


How do I apply for graduation?

All qualifying students that have met degree requirements will need to apply for graduation by completing the Intent to Graduate form with their advisor.  Completed forms will be submitted to the Academic Affairs Office.


For any concerns, or if you need additional assistance with Degree Works, please contact your Academic Advisor.