Give Day Volunteer Kit
Do you consider yourself MARION MADE? If so, it’s time to make your mark on the MMI mission by giving back to the Corps of Cadets.
On the National Day of Giving, Tuesday, Nov. 27, MMI will embark on a 24-hour giving campaign targeting alumni, faculty/staff, family and friends of the Institute. Check your email, share our social media posts and answer the call. We’ll announce donation updates throughout the day.
Every donation makes a difference—no matter the amount. Collective giving to MARION MADE makes a huge impact on MMI’s financial well-being. We need your help to recruit MORE DONORS to reach our goal of 350 donors on Nov. 27.
HELP BUILD THE HYPE!
Week of Nov. 19-25: Social Media Posts
Do you consider yourself #marionmade? I do and that is why I am choosing to #GivetoMMI on November 27th. MMI is taking part in Giving Tuesday, where they will embark on a 24-hour giving campaign targeting alumni, faculty/staff, family and friends of the Institute. Check your email, share our social media posts and answer the call. Join me on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving to support the Corps of Cadets.
Mark your calendars! MMI is embarking on a 24-hour giving campaign for #GivingTuesday on November 27th. I plan to #GivetoMMI and I hope you will join me! For more info, visit http://marionmilitary.edu/giveday/
Change your Profile Picture or Cover Photo to our Give Day photos. Click and save.
GIVING TUESDAY: NOVEMBER 27th INSTRUCTIONS
- Make a gift!
- Then, share your donation by doing the following on SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Change your Profile Picture or Cover Photo to our Give Day photos and share in your stories:
- Share your personal MMI story in your own words. Ex: “Dr. Stevenson’s chemistry class at MMI was tough but definitely prepared me for college-level classes.” “I still remember traveling to road games with my teammates on the old yellow bus and consider them friends today.”
*Include the link http://marionmilitary.edu/giveday/
AND/OR share one of these promotional posts:
- I just made my gift to MMI for #GivingTuesday. I am even entered into a chance for MMI Swag and an Amazon gift card! Show your Marion Made pride and #GivetoMMI.
- Each gift to MMI makes a direct impact on cadet life within the Corps of Cadets. Be sure to #GivetoMMI before midnight. Marionmilitary.edu/giveday
- Those numbers just keep going up! Check out all of the #GivetoMMI shenanigans going on right now on campus!! http://marionmilitary.edu/giveday/
- Email/text your buddies. Already have an MMI group email or text chain? If so, why not send them a direct message? Email or text any of the above language with our giving link. http://marionmilitary.edu/giveday/