Once you have completed the financial aid process, a cost breakdown (tuition, fees, room and board, and uniform) will be sent to the email on file. Be prepared to pay any remaining balances upon arrival to campus. Failure to pay tuition on time will result in removal from classes. There are several options for payment prior to your arrival on campus.
- Log on to Alliant
- In the pre-registration tab, you will see a breakdown of credit hours and registration charges (highlighted in yellow)
- *If you do not see any charges here, make sure you have completed the financial aid process.
- Click Complete Registration
- Click the Charge to Financial Aid or Pay by Credit Card button to advance to the payment window.
- If you do not have 100% financial aid coverage, you will now enter your credit card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover) information
- Click Submit
PLEASE NOTE: The balance online includes Tuition, Fees and Room & Board. It does not include Books or Uniforms. Payment for Uniforms is due on or before arrival. You may pay these by phone prior to arrival.
Pay by Phone:
- Call the Business Office at 334.683.2315 for Mrs. Becky Long or 334.302.1425 for Mrs. Logan.
Pay by Mail:
- Write your student ID in the “for” portion of the check to ensure proper credit to your account
- Mail your check to:
Marion Military Institute
Attention: Business Office
1101 Washington Street
Marion, Alabama 36756