Holiday Leave for Cadets, GuidelinesThe Commandant's Office has announced the following guidelines to help cadets prepare for upcoming holiday leave: Veterans Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Breaks. VETERANS DAY WEEKEND
- 10 Nov. School is closed, normal leave procedures apply. Cadets must have leave forms approved by the Dean and their TAC Officers.
- 11 Nov. All cadets are required to be prepared to depart MMI Campus for Birmingham no later than 0800. Parade should be complete sometime around 3pm. Cadets with valid leave forms can depart from Birmingham upon conclusion of the parade if they have appropriate transportation.
- 12 Nov. All cadets are required to be back on campus by 6pm on Sunday.
- 13 Nov. Transportation requests must be in to MMI’s Transportation Office.
- 17 Nov. Cadets may depart campus upon completion of their last class.
- 26 Nov. Cadets must be back on campus by 6pm.
- 4 Dec. Transportation requests must be in to MMI’s Transportation Office.
- 8 Dec. All non-graduating Cadets are released following their last exam.
- 9 Dec. Fall graduation.
- 2 Jan. ITC Cadre Reports
- 3 Jan. New Recruits Report
- 4 Jan. Returning Cadets Report