Current Employment Opportunities
- Head Athletic Trainer (Ten-Month)(Deadline Extended)
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for Enrollment Management
- Adjunct Chemistry Instructor
- Adjunct Math Instructional Lab Assistant
- Adjunct Math Instructor
- Adjunct English Lab Instructional Assistant
- Adjunct English Instructor
Ongoing Employment Opportunities
- Religion Adjunct Instructor
- Economics Adjunct Instructor
- Student Tutors – As Needed
- Adjunct Professors – All Fields As Needed
- Student Lifeguards – As Needed
- Intramural Officials – As Needed
- Professional Tutors – As Needed
In accordance with Alabama Community College System policy and guidelines, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form and to submit a nonrefundable fee for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon the receipt of a clearance notification from the criminal background check.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view our application.
Only complete application packages will be considered for employment. Note: You must submit a complete application packet for each position for which you are applying. You must meet minimum qualifications to be considered for employment.
A Complete application package consist of the following:
- MMI Application (Application must be completed and signed; you must complete the previous employment section regardless of whether you submit a resume)
- Letter of Interest
- Current resume
- College transcripts-Unofficial transcripts accepted with application. (Official transcripts will be required if an offer of employment is made)
Non-Discrimination Policy Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Marion Military Institute is committed to equal employment and educational opportunities. No person is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap unrelated to program performance requirements, or Vietnam era or disabled veteran status. No person will be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise subjected to discrimination in the administration of any educational program or activity, including admission to the College. Marion Military Institute does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, sex, national origin, or handicap unrelated to job performance. Marion Military Institute complies with the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, as amended, with the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and with the Americans With Disabilities Act. The commitment to equal opportunity applies to all aspects of recruitment, employment, and education of individuals at all levels throughout the College.
The policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of sex is required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (20 USC paragraph 1681, et. seq.) and Title 45, Part 86 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
OFFICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES
1101 Washington Street Marion, AL 36756