Parent and family support is vital to the success of MMI cadets, and we welcome all parents and guardians into the MMI Parents Association. The MMI Parents Association is dedicated to three main goals:
- To provide information to, and support for, the families of current cadets
- To provide families with a forum for discussion of common interests
- To support college initiatives
The Parents Association has four major components/opportunities:
- GIVE: The MMI Foundation Parent Fund – Gifts to the fund strengthen the living and learning environment for MMI cadets. Parents are a vital resource whose strong support through Annual gifts have a direct and immediate impact on the quality of MMI’s unique whole-person education.
- JOIN: The MMI Alumni Brigade Parents Platoon – Parents and Family members can also get involved by joining the Parent’s Platoon. Annual or lifetime memberships offer numerous benefits which include MMI publications, such as the Pass in Review Magazine and the Quarterly Online Newsletter, membership to MMI Alumni Connect, discounted meals in the Dining Hall, and a 15% discount at the Bookstore (does not include academic books or clearance)
- INVEST: The MMI Foundation Parent Philanthropic Opportunities – Parents and family members can help MMI advance by making a commitment to the Marion Made Capital Campaign. This campaign supports MMI’s Strategic Plan which will dramatically improve MMI’s education and leader development mission.
- VOLUNTEER: MMI has many opportunities for volunteers to get involved such as Move-In Days, Fundraising Events, Alumni Weekend, or Alumni and Friends Mixers