Parents, thank you for letting us make leaders of your sons and daughters.
This part of our website was created with you in mind. Here, you can find out what’s going on at campus, what our cadets are doing, and about events you won’t want to miss.
Spring Break Information
Spring Break 2019 is March 16-23. Below are key things you need to know about departing for and returning from the break – all in one place for easy reference.
Cadets needing transportation to and/or from the Birmingham, Alabama Shuttlesworth International Airport and the Intermodal Facility (Greyhound, Megabus, Amtrak) should complete the online transportation request form at least 5 days prior to departure to reserve a seat on the shuttle.
Departing for Spring Break – Begins after release by TAC on Friday, March 15, 2019.
- Cadets must have room cleared by their TAC before leaving for the break.
- All cadets must sign out in the Guardhouse (in Appropriate Civilian Attire and before getting their vehicle) and leaving campus.
- All cadets should be out of the barracks by Friday, March 15, 2019 at COB.
- Later departure times due to extenuating circumstances must be approved by cadet’s TAC.
Returning from Spring Break – No earlier than 8am and no later than 6pm on Sunday, March 24, 2019.
- All cadets should return from Spring Break no earlier than Sunday, March 24.
- All cadets should return from Spring Break no later than 6:00 pm on Sunday, March 24.
- All cadets must sign in in the Guardhouse (in Appropriate Civilian Attire and after parking their car) when returning to campus.
- Meal services will resume at lunch on Sunday, March 24.
- Earlier or later arrival times due to extenuating circumstances must be approved by cadet’s TAC.