Parents, thank you for letting us make leaders of your sons and daughters.
This part of our website was created with you in mind. Here, you can find out what’s going on at campus, what our cadets are doing, and about events you won’t want to miss.
Holiday Break Information
The holidays are quickly approaching, so below are key things you need to know about departing for and returning from the breaks – all in one place for easy reference.
Cadets should complete the online transportation request form at least 5 days prior to departure to reserve a seat on the shuttle. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SHUTTLE RETURN FROM CHRISTMAS BREAK IS 01/10/2019. A previous schedule had an error.
Departing for Winter Break – Begins after Completion of Final Exams/Commencement & Commissioning
- Non-graduating cadets are free to leave for the break after they have completed their last final exam and have had their room cleared by their TAC.
- All cadets should be out of the barracks by Friday, December 14, 2018 after Commencement and Commissioning (exception: the basketball team will leave after their game on Monday, December 17th).
Returning from Winter Break – No earlier than 8am and no later than 9pm on Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Basketball athletes, ITC cadre, and new recruits are permitted to report at an earlier date. These students should check with their appropriate leadership for their arrival instructions.
- All other returning cadets should be back on campus no earlier than 8:00 am and no later than 9:00 pm on January 10, 2019 (any cadet who returns later than 9:00 pm without special approval will be considered AWOL). Barracks will reopen in the morning, and full meal services will resume at lunch.
- Earlier and later arrivals are not permitted unless special authorization is granted.
- Cadets with reasonable cause for an early or late return time should contact their TAC for approval.